One of the MOST important things you can do in a call center is put together a great leadership team. EVERYTHING depends on that. I have gone into so many call centers that are struggling and without exception, most of the problem was due to a leadership team that was NOT setting clear performance expectations, NOT communicating with the front-line representatives, NOT passionate about servicing customers and achieving great quality, NOT using the tools available to them to drive performance and NOT informed about the true state of their business.
In a call center, great leaders possess the following skills:
- Passionate about customer service
- A TRUE care about their team members
- A functional ability to pull data and reports
- The ability to adjust their communication style to match the most effective style for their agent.
- Not afraid to confront issues head on and improve their team.
It’s that simple! Are you in a call center that is seriously struggling, or about to close, because of poor performance? Give Call Center Power a call now and our experienced team will immediately help you get control of the situation. We are more affordable than you think! Let’s chat and discuss ways we can help you make your turn around opportunity a SUCCESS!!!